The Purpose and Values of Rockdale Temple Are:
- To promote the fundamental and enduring principles of Judaism as expressed in the Reform Jewish Movement;
- To ensure the continuity and future of the Jewish people;
- To cultivate a love and understanding of Jewish culture and traditions;
- To promote the religious and spiritual needs of its members; to enable its members to develop a relationship with the one God through communal worship, study of Torah, activities and assembly;
- To promote a more just, righteous, and compassionate world; to apply the teachings of Judaism to the values and conduct of the individual, the family, and the society in which we live; and to project a positive presence in the community and the world for the public.